You are searching about Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer, today we will share with you article about Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer is useful to you.
The Floppy to USB Converter Currently Does Not Support Staubli-JC3, Muller-1/2
Floppy disk to USB converter works perfectly on Staubli JC4.JC5, Bonas 200,250,500, Tajima, ZSK, SWF, CNC machines. Floppy to USB converter makes you feel like working on floppy disks, only the media changes to Pen Drive instead of floppy disks. The floppy to USB converter is just the replica of the old 1.44MB FDD, looks like this, uses the same 34 pin channel and power connectors. The floppy to USB converter unit fools the whole device as if it is working on the same floppy disk method.
For data files larger than 1.44MB (which won’t fit on a single floppy), if you have 10 jacquards, you need to purchase 11 Floppy to USB converters in total (1 for the install computer – because we will use this diskette for USB Converter to transfer the design to a USB key)
The process is as follows:
Steps to follow Computer
1.) We will divide a USB flash drive into 100 partitions with a capacity of 1.44MB each (software and user manual provided).
2.) Attach a floppy-to-USB conversion unit into the computer, replacing that computer’s floppy drive
3.) We will now attach the USB key (formatted in 100 blocks) in the floppy disk to the computer’s USB emulation drive
4.) The indicator on the front of the Floppy to USB Emulator will initially show (0.0.) and will gradually convert to 00 when the USB drive is plugged in (means the USB drive has been accepted). Now each block in the USB stick will act as a floppy disk (i.e. 00 to 99)
5.) Start transferring the design to diskette (a:) as you always did initially for block 00.
6.) If the design fits in a floppy disk size, i.e. 1.44MB, it will just end
7.) If the design is larger than 1.44MB (say 5MB means 4 floppies).
a) Then when you transfer the drawing to the block that says 00, it will transfer part of it to the 1st block (as it did in the case of the 1st floppy).
b) After data transfer to 1st block (or 1st floppy) It will ask for 2nd floppy or next floppy just press right button on floppy to usb emulator (this is to move the block from 00 to 09)
c) Now the indicator on the floppy to USB emulation unit will show 01 (means 2nd floppy). Click continue on the computer screen to begin writing to the second diskette.
d) After you are done with the 2nd block, press the right button again on the front of the floppy to usb emulator to access block 02 (means 3rd floppy) and so on until you are done the transfer of the complete design.
8.) The right switch on the floppy to usb emulator is for moving between blocks 00-09 and left 10-90. This means if you want to go to block 37 press the switch three times left and 7 times on the right.
Procedure on Jacquard Controller
1. Insert the USB flash drive (to which the design was transferred from the computer) into the floppy disk to USB converter installed in the Jacquard controller.
2. Select the relevant block (in our example it is 00) by pressing the appropriate combination of buttons on the floppy disk to the USB emulator (the switch on the right is used to move between blocks 00 to 09 and left from 10 to 90.)
3. Start reading data on the controller.
4. When you start to read data, the Floppy to USB Emulator green light will start to light, indicating busy status
5. If the design is larger than 1.44MB (say 5MB means 4 floppies).
6. Then after the machine reads the 1st part of the drawing from the block showing 00, it will ask to insert the 2nd diskette.
7. Just press the right button on the front of the Floppy to USB converter once, the emulator counter will change to 01 (means the 2nd block) and start reading again.
8. Once you are done with the 2nd block, press the right button on the front of the floppy to usb emulator again to access block 02 (means 3rd floppy) and so on until that you have completed the transfer of the complete design.
9. You can also do the overwrite of the designs (i.e. from the machine – USB) to feed them back to the computer following the reverse steps.
**** for Staubli -JC4 users – Due to downgrade technology and filesystem issues, we need to follow this process in case your USB stick is not read in JC4-Controller.
1.) Format the USB stick in the software into 100 blocks with a capacity of 1.44MB each.
2.) Before data transfer, please insert this USB flash drive into the Floppy to USB converter installed in the JC4 staubli controller
3.) You now need to format each block from 00 to 99 once in JC4 via Floppy to USB Emulator
4.) This formatting only needs to be done once in a lifetime. Once done, you don’t need to format that USB again and again, just transfer the data to the blocks, even if they weren’t empty. In such a case, it will ask you that the data already exists in the block, just select delete and start the transfer again.
Video about Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
You can see more content about Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
If you have any questions about Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
way Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
tutorial Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer
Transfer Dvd To Usb Without Computer free
#Floppy #USB #Converter #Support #StaubliJC3 #Muller12