You are searching about Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd, today we will share with you article about Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd is useful to you.
The 55 Days of Christmas? Twelve Survival Tips!
Have you noticed the Christmas decorations put up on Halloween? A shiver ran down your back? The holiday season seems to be getting longer and longer. Yes, shorter. Look at the expectations this season places on you. Fifty-five days is nowhere near enough to achieve perfection by Countess MarthaRachelNigelaPaula FoodNetwork. I’m not even sure I live up to Real Simple standards.
So much to do! Are your cards out? Did you shop till you drop on Black Friday? Have you made beautiful decorations from recycled materials? Have you chosen the absolutely perfect gift for everyone on your list? Do you have matching color wrapping paper, tags and ribbon? Can you make a perfect bow?
When do you organize your end of year party? What are you going to use? What will you be wearing to everyone’s event? Do you know how much to tip your hairdresser? What is the politically correct holiday greeting? So many questions, so little time!
The holiday craze really set in when I visited a friend since Thanksgiving. She had decided she didn’t feel ready to cook, so she ordered from her local supermarket. And then began to obsess. It wouldn’t taste good. There wouldn’t be enough. Turkey, cranberry sauce, whole wheat rolls, roasted butternut squash, mashed potatoes and a pumpkin pie were clearly not enough for five people. We added extra toppings – homemade cranberry sauce, candied chestnuts, fruit stuffing, baked onions, candied candy, baked candy, fresh mushroom peas and three more pies. Oh – and at the last minute she ran for a turkey breast – just in case.
Everything was delicious and we all had a great time, but it really made me think about how easy it is to get carried away with holiday excess.
So how are you going to have a peaceful holiday season? Here are some simple suggestions.
1. Just like Santa, make a list and double check it. While you’re checking out, do a little reality check. Are you buying gifts for too many people? Do you plan to spend an unrealistic amount for each? Are you cluttered with unfindable objects? (No, my cousin probably will NOT have that antique fruit bowl this year.)
2. Only accept invitations that make you happy. If that doesn’t mean anything, go for it! An unbreakable pre-commitment is always a valid excuse. No one needs to know that engagement can be with your sofa.
3. Wear comfortable clothes. Still. Don’t let tight shoes or questionable cleavage spoil your fun.
4. Buy comfortable shoes. Carry your wallet somewhere that’s easy for you to reach, but hard for others to reach. Don’t bother with too many packages.
5. Shop online. Gifts, dinner, cards, reservations – all just a click away.
6. If you need to send parcels, don’t forget that the Post Office will now pick up the parcels at your home.
7. Don’t cook unless you would fall into a serious depression if you were deprived of it. If you cook, set limits. I will never again have more containers of cookies than can fit on a fully extended kitchen table.
8. This one is for next year. Collect interesting gifts throughout the year. If you’re traveling, this is a great way to get some truly unique gifts. Don’t forget where you put them. Last year I donated several beautiful objects that I had bought in Sicily three years ago. I would put them in a safe place. At least they eventually surfaced.
9. Simplicity is very chic. Repeat this twenty times, then start scaling back your projects.
10. Gift cards are a wonderful thing. Want to give the perfect gift? Not only are gift cards perfect, but you can fit them in your carry-on.
11. Travel light. Carry your pills, jewelry and one-ounce containers or the liquids you need. Wear something comfortable and a little classy so that if your luggage is lost, you are reasonably prepared.
12. Block out time on your calendar to do nothing but take care of yourself – whether that means going to the movies, meditating, getting a massage, or just taking a nap. Your rhythm.
Video about Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
You can see more content about Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
If you have any questions about Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
way Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
tutorial Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd
Happy Days Season 7 On Dvd free
#Days #Christmas #Twelve #Survival #Tips