You are searching about Free Dvd Player For Windows 10, today we will share with you article about Free Dvd Player For Windows 10 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Free Dvd Player For Windows 10 is useful to you.
Computer Hardware and Software Essentials – Top 10 Home Computer Extras
If you’re about to buy your first computer, or thinking about what to add to your current system, what extras should you buy? There are a few basics that will make it much easier for you and your family to use the computer and get the most out of the Internet. Luckily, most of these extras are free or won’t cost you too much.
1. Printer: You need it to make copies of documents from your computer files or from the Internet. Printers start at around $30.
2. Mouse: If you bought a desktop computer, it should come with a mouse. If you bought a laptop, it comes with a built-in mouse, but an external mouse makes it much easier to use most programs and websites. You can get one from around $10.
3. Writeable CD-ROM or DVD drive: Having this capability makes it easier to back up data, transfer files between computers, or create music CDs : Although you can purchase a drive separate from the computer, it’s much more convenient to have one built into your machine . When you order your computer, make sure it comes with at least one drive that can read and write CD-ROMs.
4. Speakers: Most laptops and even some desktop computers have built-in speakers, but a pair of external speakers will give you better sound. If your new desktop or laptop didn’t come with a pair, you can get a cheap pair for less than $20.
5. USB flash drives: you can use them to back up your files or to transfer files between computers. Although you can also use CD-ROMs and DVDs to store data, not every computer has a suitable drive, but you can use a flash drive with even the most basic new computer. They can start under $10. You should get at least one for each member of your family who will be using the computer for work or school.
6. Firefox browser: This alternative to Internet Explorer allows you to have more control over your online experience, especially when it comes to blocking advertising. It is free and you can download it from http://www.mozilla.com/.
seven. OpenOffice.org: This suite of office applications contains all the software you need to do word processing, spreadsheets and presentations for work or school. You can even use this software bundle to work with Microsoft Office files from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs. This is also free and available at http://www.openoffice.org/.
8. Adobe Reader: This free software can be used to view, print and search PDF files, which is the preferred file format for many online documents. It often comes with new computers, and if not, you can get it for free at http://www.adobe.com/.
9. Google desktop: This free program lets you search for content on your computer’s hard drive the same way you search online. You can find this program at http://desktop.google.com/.
ten. iTunes media player: You can use this free program from Apple to easily manage most audio and music files on your computer. You don’t need to buy an iPod to use the software. The software is included with new Apple computers and you can download a version of the software for computers running the Windows operating system.
Remember, going online doesn’t have to be expensive. Most things you want to do with your computer shouldn’t cost you a lot of extra money or hassle. The money you spend on additional basic hardware will allow your computer to be a very valuable tool for you and your family.
The book Parenting and the Internet (Speedbrake Publishing, 2007) by Todd Curtis has more hardware and software suggestions, including tips for improving your family’s online privacy and security, and lots of links to free software providers. To learn more about the book, visit http://speedbrake.com
Video about Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
You can see more content about Free Dvd Player For Windows 10 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
If you have any questions about Free Dvd Player For Windows 10, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Free Dvd Player For Windows 10 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Free Dvd Player For Windows 10 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 2979419 1
Search keywords Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
way Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
tutorial Free Dvd Player For Windows 10
Free Dvd Player For Windows 10 free
#Computer #Hardware #Software #Essentials #Top #Home #Computer #Extras