You are searching about Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me, today we will share with you article about Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me is useful to you.
Digitize Your Photos – 7 Easy Steps
Where are your photos stored? Under the bed in an old shoebox or scattered all over the house? If you do digital scrapbooking or want an easier way to organize and share all of your photos with friends and family, you would benefit from scanning those photos and placing them on a CD or DVD for viewing. easy.
The method explained in this article takes a bit of time but is worth it.
A good scanner.
Photo editing software.
A CD burner or a DVD burner.
CD or DVD burning software.
1. Shop for a good photo scanner. Tell people what you want to do and ask questions. Do some research on the internet to find the scanner that’s right for you.
2. Clean your photos and your scanner. Using a lint-free photo wipe, gently wipe off any dirt or smudges, being careful not to leave fingerprints on the photos. Again, using lint-free wipes, clean the scanner glass of any smudges, fingerprints, or dust.
3. Define the scanner settings. The scanner software should allow you to specify the image resolution you wish to capture. Keep it in the range of 300-600 dpi. A higher range will take longer but will give you a better quality scan.
4. Scan photos. Place the photo face down on the scanner glass and start scanning. Preview to see if the alignment is correct. If not, adjust it and do another preview until it is correct.
5. Edit photos. Once you have scanned your photo, send it to your photo editor to be repaired or cleaned up. Most photo editing programs will be able to help you remove dust and smudges, remove red eye, adjust color and contrast, and sharpen the image.
6. Organize and save your photos. When working on your photos, it’s a good idea to organize them. A good way is to set up three files: raw photos, edited photos, and unsorted photos. Once they are edited and placed in the unsorted photo file, they can be further organized and saved to a CD or DVD. I like to organize them into years, then divide these files into subgroups, such as: 2010 Trip to Hawaii, 2010 Steve’s Birthday Party, 2010 Hunting Trip…
7. Burn to CD or DVD. Using your CD/DVD burning software, burn your photos to CDs or DVDs. You now have all your photographs organized in a format ready to show (or send) to family and friends.
TIP: You can also burn your photos to a USB flash drive. Since it’s small and can be kept on your keychain or in your purse, you can have it with you at all times. It can be plugged into most USB ports on any computer, allowing you to display your photos just about anywhere.
Video about Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
You can see more content about Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
If you have any questions about Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
way Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
tutorial Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me
Convert Dvd To Digital Service Near Me free
#Digitize #Photos #Easy #Steps